The updates include guidance on:
- "Factors that may be considered by the Board in determining when additional discovery will be granted
- The revised claim construction standard to be used in IPR, PGR, and CBM proceedings
- The submission of testimonial evidence with a patent owner preliminary response
- Information to be provided by the parties if there are multiple petitions filed at or about the same time challenging the same patent
- Motion to amend practice
- Factors that may be considered by the Board in determining whether to grant a motion
- Procedures to be followed when a case is remanded
- Procedures for parties to request modifications to the default protective order"
Copyright © 2019 Robert Moll. All rights reserved.