If you are interested in the details, I suggest these articles:
- Google CEO Larry Page retakes the stand: "I'm not sure whether we ever got a license" - ars technica
- Oracle exec: No other reason to buy Sun except for Java - ZDNet - Rachel King
- Google's Page goes on defensive against Oracle lawyers at trial - ZDNet - Rachel King
- Google's Page claims little knowledge about Android, Java license talks - ZDNet - Rachel King
- Google CEO Can't Recall Much in Trial Over Patented Java Tech - Courthouse News
- Larry Page practices the art of evasion in court - CNET - Dan Farber
- Oracle v. Google trial: evidence of willful infringement outweighs claims of approved use - FOSS
Has the copyright case shifted in Oracle's favor?
Copyright © 2012 Robert Moll. All rights reserved.