Based on total pageviews - the top ten posts on Patent Planet from December 2011 - 2012:
1. WildTangent v. Ultramercial - Supreme Court Rejects Federal Circuit Decision on 35 USC 101
2. Failure to Patent Mark - Losing Easy Money
3. Third Party Preissuance Submissions of Prior Art
4. The Banana Grab - Market Share Can Change
5. Patent Reexamination Has Arrived for Both Parties - Oracle v. Google
6. America Invents Act - Ex Parte Reexamination Fees Increase & Inter Partes Review Replaces Inter Partes Reexamination on September 16, 2012
7. Board of Patent Appeals Backlog Enormous and Growing
8. USPTO Satellite Office in San Jose Delayed
9. Richard Stallman and Professor Duffy Clash - Solutions to the Software Patent Problem - Santa Clara University - November 16, 2012
10. America Invents Act - Final Rules for Third Party Preissuance Submissions
Happy New Year!
Copyright © 2012 Robert Moll. All rights reserved.